Join us for an exclusive opportunity to explore the Peachtree Creek Greenway, a multi-modal path that beautifully connects Atlanta, Brookhaven, Chamblee, Unincorporated DeKalb County, and Doraville. If you’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to step onto this picturesque trail, this is it!
- Date: October 7th
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: Briarwood Rd. Trailhead, 1799 Briarwood Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329
Our guided tour will be spearheaded by members of the PCGI Board of Directors, accompanied by our dedicated volunteers. As we journey through, you’ll witness firsthand how the Greenway gracefully meanders alongside the North Fork Peachtree Creek, seamlessly linking businesses, neighborhoods, and apartment complexes.
A Glimpse into the Peachtree Creek Greenway:
- Stretches an impressive 1.3 miles from North Druid Hills Road right up to Briarwood Road, snugly positioned between I-85 and Buford Highway.
- Boasts three conveniently located trailheads, each equipped with parking lots.
- Proudly ADA compliant, ensuring that everyone can enjoy its beauty.
- Illuminated pathways ensure safety and ease during nighttime strolls.
- Thoughtfully equipped with benches, bike repair stations, and dog waste stations for user convenience.
Whether you’re a local resident, a business owner, or someone simply intrigued by the region, this tour is guaranteed to be both enlightening and delightful. Come and uncover the wonders of the Peachtree Creek Greenway and understand its pivotal role in knitting our communities closer together.
We look forward to seeing you there!